Hello. I'm Garry Pettet and this is my place on the web. I'm a consultant radiologist and software developer. Here’s a bit about me, or at least the stuff I want to share:
- I created the Roo programming language.
- I co-created Revise Radiology.
- I wrote a book about physics for radiologists.
- I'm a huge retro gaming fan. Long live Street Fighter II
- I write a lot of code, mostly in Xojo and PHP. Most of it is open source. I have a lot of repos on GitHub and I hang around on the Xojo forums.
- I love pinball machines. So much so, I built my own from scratch.